So the whole wide world is officially Stuck at Home. Or most of it is.
Somehow, it feels like some higher force put us all in Time-out and told us to “Think about what’s we’ve done”.
So here we are all, trying to make sense of the whole situation. With more or less success.
I have a complete and total newfound admiration for home-schooling moms out there. And teachers. Quite clearly, I’m starting to realize it’s not always “the teacher’s fault”…
I’m Isabel, I’m passionate about Clean Eating, all things nutrition, and feeding my family all the goodness they need. And sharing all this with you, to help you on your way to get healthier.
Anyway, I wanted to help you with a Stay at Home Guide and starting checking out how other families were using. I’ll be updating your Stay at Home Guide, so feel free to send me your tips below!
Then I came across this Stay-at-Home Survival Bundle. I can’t just keep it to myself. And I know this might not help you much in your Clean Eating journey, but I’m guessing that eating wholesome food might have slipped lower in your list of priorities right now. I get you.
So this bundle has been put together by Ultimate Bundles. I have been a big fan of their products for years and love the fact that they always put together the best bundles of digital products out there.
So this time, they are helping us dealing with the challenges of lockdown and other social distancing rules:
- How to keep the family busy?
- How to look after ourselves?
- How to stay organised?
- How to work from home?
If you need a little help with any of those, do yourself a favor and check out the Stay-at-Home Survival Kit content below.
What’s in the Stay-at-Home Survival Kit
Kids Activities (7 products worth $140.94)
- Calendars for Kids by Hena Bilal (Printable) $11.00
A calendar is the first tool for teaching your kids to stay organized. Just give it a year!
- How to Draw by Kathy Barbro (Workbook) $25.00
A collection of 200 tutorials created by an art teacher.
- Letters Around The World by Molly Callister (Workbook) $15.00
A preschool learning packet that introduces children to 26 new countries around the world, one for every letter of the alphabet!
- Life Cycle Bundle by Jolanthe Erb (Workbook) $6.00
Learn all about the life cycle of both the monarch butterfly and the frog, with these two printable activity packs.
- Nature Journaling by Hannah Stevenson (eBook & Workbook) $18.95
A thoughtful resource for those who are just starting out.
- Teaching Reading Through Play: A 36-week Early Reading Course by Lisa Tanner (Workbook) $45.00
Help your child take their knowledge of the alphabet and learn to read with these carefully sequenced games and activities.
- The Activity Gratitude Journal For Kids by Katy Boykin (Workbook) $19.99
Help your child cultivate an attitude of gratitude in a fun and creative way!
Parenting (4 products worth $179.00)
- Back to Basics: The Screen Time Formula by Nicolle Embra (eCourse) $67.00 Find your family’s screen time formula!
- Digital Homeschool Convention: America Homeschools Edition by Holly Chubb Summit $39.00
A crash course in how to homeschool when you never imagined you would be homeschooling!
- Family Conversation Cards by Katie McGowen (Printable) $3.00
Spark fun discussions with your family as you go through these 80 conversation starters.
- The Intentional Stay-at-Home Mom by Amy Webb (eCourse) $70.00
A course to help moms find more joy and meaning in their role at home by focusing on mindset change, self-care and activities.
Preparation & Organization (5 products worth $92.82)
- Better Than a Box by Katie Kimball (eBook) $16.95
- Digital Scrapbooking for Absolute Beginners by Melissa Shanhun (eCourse) $47.00
Learn the simple steps to create your very own digital scrapbook pages.
- Emergency Medical Information Set by Susie Glennan (Printable) $5.99
Keep all of your important emergency medical information at your fingertips.
- Spring Seasonal Living by Kathie N. Lapcevic (eCourse) $17.00
Flourish in all the goodness of the spring season with an eCourse dedicated to using all the earth provides in its natural rhythm.
- Your Footprint: 64 Ways for you to Save the Planet by Fiona Sims (eBook) $5.88
Learn different ways that you can make changes or adjustments in your life to help save the planet.
Self Care (3 products worth $43.44)
- Anti-Stress Mandalas Adult Coloring Book by Kim Mills (Printable) $6.45 20 fun and relaxing patterns to color and enjoy.
- Gratitude Builds Fortitude 30 Day Challenge by Holly Bertone (eCourse) $9.99
Build your fortitude with 30 easy daily gratitude challenges!
- The Tired Mom’s Guide to Getting It Done by Allison Kijak (Workbook) $27.00 This guide will reveal the things that have been holding you back and show you how to overcome them by creating a realistic plan of action to finally get it done.
Work at Home (2 products worth $36.99)
- Profitable Work at Home Starter Kit by Chhavi & Amit (Workbook) $27.00
All you need to unlock the secrets and launch a profitable service-based online business in a short time.
- The Best Work-From-Home Jobs For 2020: 144 Legitimate Remote Jobs That Are (Almost) Always Hiring by Annie Sandmeier (eBook) $9.99
This book links you directly to 144 work-from-home companies that are nearly always hiring.
That’s a lot to take in! Luckily, Ultimate Bundles allow you to download only the products you need, when you need them. They think of everything. Got to love them…
So, to recap, the Stay-at-Home Survival Kit, it’s:
- Contents: 11 workbooks & printables, 5 eCourses, 4 eBooks & a summit
- Price: $24.97
- Value: $493.19
Ok, now, you might ask: What if I buy this, and I don’t like it?
No problem. Ultimate Bundles offers a 100% happiness guarantee refund policy as standard. If you don’t love every bit of your bundle, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
If you have other tips and resources out there that you’re using to deal with the current situation, please do share them with us in the Comments, I will update your Stay at Home Guide so everybody benefits!
Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest for other Clean Eating Hacks and shortcut to wholesomeness.
Stay home, go well,